What’s important to you as a mother? What’s your priority being a mother? How would you like to nurture your child? Are these questions hunt you after ending your Breastfeeding journey? I heard answers from hundreds of moms I’ve coached for over 10 years and I kept it and analyze Why and How? Here are most of them…
- Are you one of those who say, “I will try on my next baby.”?
- Are you one of those who want to sleep more than aspiring to make your body adjust and establish your milk supply?
- Are you one of those who cut things short…make it instant?
- Are you one of those dependent to other moms asking EBM?
- Are you one of those who listened to your yaya?
- Are you one of those who sets the time when to stop due some personal reasons like… Vacation, career, body, and Figure?
- Are you one of those , I don’t mind and I don’t care?
Since then up to this point of reaching a decade, I witnessed different breastfeeding journeys. It encapsulated different goals, pains, stress, and milestones. I never looked down to any of these lactating moms whether she is nursing direct, exclusively pumping, doing both (direct and pumping) or using easy milk (formula). I always tell moms that it’s always her choice, and my goal is to empower her to persevere and endure the first 4 weeks to 8 weeks in discovering and experiencing what’s normal and natural having that priceless JOY! What I’m saying is … Don’t missed it! Just recently there’s this new arena… catching Pokemons everywhere at anytime… Just a thought!
Remember, “Your breastfeeding journeys Begins at the End of your comfort zone”. -Coach Z
Celebrating my 10th year anniversary being a breastfeeding coach is such an achievement. Authored the 1st breastfeeding book that was 1st published and distributed by National Book Store is a legacy. Join me as I’m going to have a new level of empowering glam-mamas and babies. Helping you on your recovery and healing that helps you nurture and bond with your baby as well as preparing yourself going back to your regular activities or even back to work! #MakeADifference #TYVM for the trust of letting me help and will continue to empower and cheering with lactating moms !!!